Good Morning beautiful ladies! I’ve always said that one of the sure fire ways to chic up any look is to wear amazing accessories. I’ve always adored designer jewelry because let’s face it, it really does look better than costume jewelry. However, luxury jewelry is expensive, very expensive so to be able to wear it on a regular basis whether that meant every day or to a special occasion was out of my reach and may be out of your reach too. Well, ladies, I have exciting news, with Flont, you can rent the most gorgeous luxury jewelry on an ongoing basis for a low monthly fee! Yes, you heard me right, for a low monthly fee that you can cancel at any time, by the way, you can choose from the wide array of gorgeous jewels on Flont.com and have them delivered right to your doorstep!
SHOP MY OUTFIT:
LUXURY JEWELRY RENTAL DETAILS:
- Purchase a Membership of your choice starting at just $119 your first month and then $119 every month after (that you can cancel at any time) Here are the different memberships available:
- Demi: $59/month, rent up to $1,500 in jewels
- Demi X: $119/month, rent up to $3,000 in jewels
- Fine: $239/month, rent up to $5,000
- Fine X: $379/month, rent up to $8,000 in jewels
- Select your jewels from their website
- Sit back and relax, your order arrives in 2 days and is covered by Flont insurance
- Members Pricing — Purchase anything you love with an exclusive member discount. Receive 20% off 3-day rentals including the Privé Collection.
- Personal Styling — Finish your look with the help of their style pros.
- You are allowed to rent the jewelry for 4 days and then you just mail it back, super easy
Ok, seriously how cool is that?!
I have several events coming up including a wedding that I will for sure use this service for! They carry some of the finest jewelry lines such as Spinelli (my stackable diamond ring is Spinelli), Cartier, Tiffany, and much more!
My gorgeous necklace and bracelet are both by Hermes and I’m literally obsessed with both pieces! My outfit didn’t feel complete without these stunning jewels, I got so many compliments on them too which is always a plus! These pieces would also look amazing styled with a little black dress or velvet jumpsuit for any holiday soiree you may have coming up.
Think about it, for all of your upcoming events, parties, date nights, and girl’s night outs you could be decked out in the finest luxury jewelry for a small fee each month thanks to Flont.com! I highly recommend trying out their service, I’ve only gotten one round and I’m already hooked!
My fabulous faux fur jacket is from Reformation available at Nordstrom and I’m so in love with it! You all know I’m a huge fan of faux fur jackets and I simply couldn’t resist this stunning winter white beauty! It runs true to size, I’m wearing an XS.
My blue velvet cami is so luxurious and I’m dying over the color! Would you believe it’s only $29, quite a steal for such a gorgeous top! It runs true to size, I’m wearing an XS.
My high-waisted and super flattering jeans are by Veronica Beard and the fit is amazing! They are slightly cropped so they pair well with an ankle bootie or heel and the wash is super versatile with just the right amount of fading. The best part, they’re ON SALE, so if you love them, grab a pair before they sell out! They run true to size, I’m wearing a size 25.
Ok, I’ve been on the hunt for some really cool white booties and I’m so glad I finally found them! These uber chic white booties by Marc Fisher are everything! The top is wide enough so your jeans don’t bunch up and the heel height is high enough so they look really good, yet not too high so they’re actually very comfortable! I highly recommend these chic booties, if white booties aren’t your thing no worries, they come in black and red too!
Thank you, Flont for sponsoring this post.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions!
CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM SHOP HERE TO SHOP ALL OF MY INSTAGRAM LOOKS